Choose Optional Device
1) BMS Data Cable (Wired Connection)
2) JB4 Wireless Mobile SmartPhone kit (Wireless Connection)
Power gains of up to 100hp and 100tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
This plug and play Kia / Hyundai tuner plugs in to easy access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory ECU tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. It features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 800 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance. It’s able to auto-detect between the 3.3L and 2L turbo engines automatically allowing for a simple plug and play installation with no model specific software changes required.
Unlike other tuning systems the JB4 includes a fully programmable CANbus system, upgradable firmware, and data logging capability. CANbus allows the JB4 to take in to account pedal input, throttle position, gear, engine speed, air/fuel ratio, fuel trims, ignition advance, knock, and many other factors and incorporate those in to the performance mapping. It can also read/delete fault codes, includes unique safety features such as keeping boost pressure low until oil and water is up to temperature to provide proper engine and turbo lucubration, and drop to a low boost map if the engine starts to overheat, run lean, excessively knock, or over boost.
The default JB4 map1 runs 4psi over stock peak and tuned maps including stock and valet mode can be selected on the fly using a BMS diagnostics cable or JB4 mobile smart phone adapter.
Installation is very discrete and it quickly removes without a trace when needed. Includes maps for 91 octane, 93 octane, and E85 (ethanol fuel) mixtures. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged. Compatible with all driving modes. Made in USA. 5 year warranty.
As is well documented the Kia and Hyundai platforms, both the 3.3L and 2.0L, are prone to spark blow out at both stock and higher than stock boost levels. At a minimum the factory spark plug gap should be closed to 0.026″. Alternatively replacement spark plugs can be used that offer a stronger spark and are more reliable than stock. Click here for the suggested spark plugs and spark plug gapping tool.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
Now includes the BMS billet all weather enclosure and fuel control
Join the Kia Stinger JB4 discussion here: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52020
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Power gains of up to 100hp and 100tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• Now includes billet enclosure and fuel control wires preinstalled!
• CANbus integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your Kia should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• Not VIN locked, can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2018+ KIA Stinger 2.0t, GT, GT1, GT2 3.3t
• 2011+ KIA Optima 2.0t
• 2016+ KIA Forte 1.6t
• 2014+ KIA Soul 1.6t
• 2016+ KIA Sorento 2.0t
• 2016+ KIA Sportage 2.0t
• 2011+ Hyundai Sonata 1.6t, 2.0t, 2.4t
• 2019+ Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0t, 2.4t
• 2016+ Hyundai Tucson 1.6t, 2.0t
• 2017-2021 Hyundai Elantra 1.6t, 2.0t
• 2022+ Hyundai Kona N 2.0t
• 2012+ Hyundai Veloster 1.6t, 2.0t including Veloster N
• 2014-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t
• 2018+ Genesis G70/G80 2.0t, 2.5t, 3.3t
• 2017+ Genesis G90 3.3t
2018 Stinger, pump gas, BMS intake, BMS WMI (water/meth) kit
Stock vs. map5
Stock vs. JB4 maps basic install
Stock vs. JB4 with fuel control active
BMS Intake, 91 octane, JB4 Map2
BMS Intake, 30% E85, JB4 Map3
BMS Intake, 30% E85, JB4 Map5