FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
PRE-ORDER ONLY! Order your Kia Stinger 3.3TT SSR Performance EVC Exhaust today. Products are set to start shipping out late September based on the order in which the orders are received. Available while supplies last. Limited quantities.
Reasons to choose SSR Performance
- 2.5" SS 304 Aerospace Grade Material
- Wireless Remote Integrated Electronic Controlled Valves (included)
- Control the sound of your car with the push of a button. From stock-like to straight pipe.
- Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
- Restrictive Factory mufflers for maximum HP gains
- Unleashes the raw power and sound of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT
- Utilizes stock exhaust tips
- Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
- 100% made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
- Our EVC (Electronic Valve Controlled) Kia Stinger Axle Back Exhaust will quite literally allow you to change the sound / colume of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT at the push of a button! Have you ever wished that you could roll out to a Saturday morning car meet at 6am without having to wake up every neighbor, yet still have the luxury of having a great sounding exhaust? Have you ever been on a long drive and wished you had a stock exhaust on the car just for that drive? Well this is THE best option for you! Our EVC axleback exhaust in combination with any of our other Kia Stinger 3.3TT exhaust components gives you the option of doing JUST those things with just a click of a button on your very own sleek wireless key fob remote. All hardware and components necessary are provided. Professional installation is recommended.
Fitment / Applications
- 2018+ Kia Stinger 3.3TT (all trims)
We guarantee that any system we ship will fit perfectly. We create our exhausts using a fitment jig which precisely defines the pathways the exhaust will follow down to the exact length and degrees of bend. The SSR Performance Kia Stinger 3.3TT axle back exhaust is a direct bolt-on replacement of your stock factory axle back exhaust. All hardware needed is included.
Build and Design
We craft all of our exhausts using only certified 304 Stainless Steel. We chose 304 Stainless Steel because of its weldable properties, high corrosion / oxidation resistance, and relatively high toughness. The process of building these exhausts begins with the in-house engineering design work on our test 2018 Kia Stinger 3.3TT. It then moves onto the precision CNC machining of our flanges and laser cut exhaust brackets. Lastly, it ends with the welding and beautiful brushed finish of the final product. This whole production process takes place in the USA and supports approximately 100 American jobs every single day.
We engineered our downpipes for optimal flow. We take pride in our education and do not hesitate to make it very clear that everything we create is designed and tested in CAD / CAM software much before it is ever fabricated into a real physical part. We have created completely precision CNC machined mono-block flanges that are completely smooth and have no lip or step. We know how important it is for exhaust gases to pass through from the headers to the exhaust smoothly, so we took initiative and designed our pipes in such a way that flow is maximized.
Every time we choose to pursue the manufacturing of a new product we really dedicate ourselves to ensuring we provide nothing but the best for our customers. For this reason, we are absolutely confident that every product that leaves our facility will work right the first time, and forever. If it breaks or stops performing how it’s intended to within the first year, we will replace it. No grey areas. Simple, honest, and easy.
These these parts are for OFF ROAD / RACE USE ONLY . They are not 50 state legal. These parts WILL NOT be sold in CA. We advise you to run a tune on your vehicle for best results.